- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (Chobani is thick and works well)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup quick oats flour (or old fashioned)
- ¼ cup Stevia
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- ¼ cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying cavities with cooking spray or lining them with paper liners**. Set aside.
2. Add all ingredients except for cranberries and sliced almonds to a blender or food processor and process on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy..
3. Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full and add by hand cranberries and almonds. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
** If using paper liners, you'll want to spray them with cooking spray as well, since the lack of oil in these muffins could make them stick to the liners after baking.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Baking Time: 15 Minutes